• Range of application: on any form of textile product including synthetic fibers, silk and leather, cardboard and paper (natural wood)
• Product characteristics: hydrophobia, strong anti-stick properties, easy-to-clean effect with respect to dirt and liquids
• Examples of use: textiles like clothing, car seats, tablecloths, cartons, suede shoes, etc.
• Machine-washable (10 – 15 washings)
• Invisible to the naked eye (layer thickness: 100 nm)
• Permanent (UV stable)
• Temperature resistant (450° C)
• Simple application (do-it-yourself)
• No impact on the visual appearance or feel of the fibers (flexibility)
Advantages compared to competitive products
Tests showed stability for an average of 10-15 washes.
A permanent chemical bond with the substrate enables excellent abrasion resistance-assuming the fibers are not destroyed
The product is cleanser-and-solvent-resistant (up to a pH value of 13)
Competitve products do not have this property and must be reapplied.