What is StratGrip?
StratGrip Anti-Slip Treatment is not a coating that will wear off, it doesn’t require time to cure and if required can be applied during operational hours – even in areas with high foot traffic such as retail stores transport hubs etc.
Suitable for stone surfaces including ceramic, terrazzo,quarry tile, granite, most marble, concrete, slate, porcelain and more.
StratGrip will not noticeably alter the colour of the surface.
Creates a tread of micro-pores (about 30 microns in depth) on the surface of the tile so when your foot lands on the floor, the water gets expelled then act like little suction pads to stop your foot moving
* Increases co-efficient of friction on floor surfaces to meet and exceed minimum HSE (UK) requirements for the floor surface when wet using the Pendulum test.
* Lasts for years – not a coating that will wear off.
* Even works on the bottom of swimming pools.
* Can be put into service immediately.
* Easy to maintain – all you have to do is keep the floor clean.
* Great for enamel baths/shower trays
What is StratKlin?
- Easily and gently removes road dirt and grime.
- Fantastic for washing cars, bikes, commercial vehicles, machinery & plant
- Does not contain ingredients which accelerate metal corrosion Safe on metal surfaces, glass and rubber
- May be used on many types of soft fabrics
- Ideal for hot or cold pressure wash machines and wash/vac Systems Effective in hard and soft waters
- Contains rinse off additive
- 100% Biodegradable